Since our forms ask for your personal information, it’s important to keep them secure. The best way to submit a form is to mail or drop it off at our office in Needles Hall, 2nd Floor. Alternatively, you can use Sendit, the University’s secure file transfer service:
- Login to Sendit with your WatIAM ID and password
- Enter our email address – email@example.com
- Upload the completed form and send.
Suggestions when using Sendit:
- Submit your documents as one PDF file.
- For password protected files, please provide our office with the password in the content of your email.
- All documents require an original signature. Digital, computerized and typed signatures will not be accepted.
OSAP extension form
OSAP extension forms are available for the winter and spring terms, and are posted 8 weeks before the start of the term.
The OSAP extension form is used to add a term to your current application if:
- You're returning for an additional academic term
- You'll be on a co-op work term next term and require additional funding for living costs. Submit this form after you've accepted a position for your co-op work term and can provide your income for the term.
- You'll be completing an undergraduate degree and returning as a graduate student in the spring
Continuation of Interest Free Status
New - Submit a CIFS online!!!
Just log into your OSAP account. This is the fastest way to complete a CIFS!!
If you’re back in school full-time and have previous OSAP loans, then you need to ensure that they're placed into interest-free status so you don't have to start repayment.
Do I need to complete a CIFS??
A CIFS is needed to keep your previous OSAP loans in interest-free status if you're:
- Not currently receiving OSAP or your OSAP funding is delayed and
- Enrolled in full-time studies in an OSAP approved program or
- On an official work term (8 month coop work term)
Application update form
Use this form to make changes to your OSAP application such as course load, program information, income and withdrawals.
OSAP Proof of academic progress template
Use this form if you're on OSAP Academic Probation because you've not maintained satisfactory academic standing. Attach additional pages if more space is required.
Parents foreign or non-taxable income verification
- Earned outside of Canada
- From a non-taxable source
- Cannot be verified by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
Studies at another institution
Use this form if you're enrolled in courses at another post-secondary institution while attending the University of Waterloo and would like those costs included as part of your Waterloo OSAP assessment.