Since our forms ask for your personal information, it’s important to keep them secure. The best way to submit a form is to upload it through your OSAP account or drop it off at The Centre located in Ira G. Needles Hall (NH). Some forms can now be completed online (if available).
Alternatively, you can use Sendit, the University’s secure file transfer service:
- Login to Sendit with your WatIAM ID and password
- Enter our email address – email@example.com
- Upload the completed form and send.
All documents require an original signature. Digital, computerized and typed signatures will not be accepted.
OSAP extension form
The OSAP extension form is used to add a term to your current application if:
- You're returning for an additional academic term
- You'll be on a co-op work term next term and require additional funding for living costs. Submit this form after you've accepted a position for your co-op work term and can provide your income for the term.
- You'll be completing an undergraduate degree and returning as a graduate student in the winter
OSAP Application update form
New - the OSAP application update is now an online form.
Use this form to make changes to your OSAP application such as course load, program information, income and withdrawal from studies.
OSAP Proof of academic progress template
Use this form if you're on OSAP Academic Probation because you've not maintained satisfactory academic standing. Attach additional pages if more space is required.
Foreign or non-taxable income verification
- Earned outside of Canada
- From a non-taxable source
- Cannot be verified by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
Use this form if you've been advised that you must provide parental information in order for your OSAP application to be considered.
Studies at another institution
Use this form if you're enrolled in courses at another post-secondary institution while attending the University of Waterloo and would like those costs included as part of your Waterloo OSAP assessment.
Continuation of Interest Free Status
New - Submit a CIFS online!!!
Just log into your OSAP account. This is the fastest way to complete a CIFS!!
If you’re back in school full-time and have previous OSAP loans, then you need to ensure that they're placed into interest-free status so you don't have to start repayment.
Do I need to complete a CIFS??
A CIFS is needed to keep your previous OSAP loans in interest-free status if you're:
- Not currently receiving OSAP or your OSAP funding is delayed and
- Enrolled in full-time studies in an OSAP approved program or
- On an official work term (8 month coop work term)