To be considered for the full-time bursary, you need to:
- be enrolled full-time during the term you want to apply (co-op work terms are not eligible)
- be fees arranged for the current term
- be in satisfactory academic standing
- have financial need
- have your enrolment confirmed with OSAP (or another province, if not eligible for OSAP) for the term you’re applying for
Apply for the full-time bursary
Submit the full-time bursary application to the Student Awards & Financial Aid office.
Out of province students:
Submit the following to the Student Awards & Financial Aid office:
- Full-time bursary application
- A copy of your student loan assessment
Receiving the bursary
The bursary is applied to your Quest account after your application is approved. You’ll receive an email once a decision is made. Please allow 4-6 weeks after the due date for processing.
- If you have any outstanding fees the funds will be used to pay those fees first
- If your fees are paid in full, a cheque will be mailed to your address on Quest
- The bursary amount may be adjusted at any time if changes are made to your OSAP application, such as course load or income
All bursary decisions are final. Appeals will be considered only if there’s new information with supporting documentation.
Email Linda Jajko or call 519-888-4567 ext. 35726 for more information.
- Fall term only October 30
- Fall and winter term February 28
- Winter term only February 28
- Winter and spring term June 22
- Spring term only June 22
Bursaries are reviewed after the deadlines listed above.
Students at Conrad Grebel, Renison, St. Jerome's, or St. Paul's
Students at Conrad Grebel, Renison, St. Jerome’s or St. Paul’s should consult their respective school to find out about their bursaries.
You may also be eligible for the automatic bursary or other bursaries administered by Student Awards & Financial Aid.