The Sustainability Office is offering an updated version of the Sustainability Certificate with virtual classes to both staff and faculty. Those interested in taking the course and participating in discussions can sign up through Workday. Topics covered within the Sustainability Certificate will discuss Climate Change, Biodiversity, Sustainable Consumption and Sustainable Travel. Once completing the course, all participants will receive their certificate.
When: November 1st 2021 - December 13th 2021 (12:00 pm - 1:30 pm)
Who: Faculty and Staff
Where: Sign up through Workday, classes will be held over Teams
The classes are called and can be found by simply searching the course codes:
- SUS101: Introduction to Sustainability
- SUS102: Climate Change & Energy
- SUS103: Sustainable Travel
- SUS104: Healthy & Sustainable Food
- SUS105: Sustainable Consumption
- SUS106: Biodiversity & Nature
- SUS107: Sustainability Leadership
Please note the Self-Registered version of the Sustainability Certificate will still be offerred to all Staff, Students and Faculty.