Did you know…
…all WCMS "FDSU" (standard), single page, conference and publication sites are being upgraded to WCMS 2.9.0? Take a look at the release notes to see what’s coming soon!
For University announcements and updates related to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Information website.
What’s happening with the WCMS?
WCMS 3.0 update
Check out the new development roadmap to follow all of the WCMS 3 updates!
WCMS Kitchen sink survey
If you participated in the WCMS Kitchen sink survey and answered ‘yes’ to specific questions about Live stream, tables, and metatags, we’d like to follow-up with you to obtain further information! Please reach out if:
- you have ever set up meta information on a single piece of content that uses different information between Facebook (Open Graph) and Twitter.
- other than the "robots" choices, you ever add additional meta information that isn't set by default.
- anyone has any sort of meta information that they'd like to add at the page level that they currently can't add, or have any additional comments about meta information.
- you are aware of anyone that is literally using or planning to use the website called "Livestream" to live stream videos and is currently embedding them on the page? Which, using or planning?
- you are currently embedding live streams using either Vimeo or YouTube.
- you have live streams elsewhere that you are not embedding in the WCMS that you would like to.
- you use tables to format non-tabular content.
For more details, download the WCMS Kitchen sink survey summary.
WCMS course offerings
We are back - virtually!
Have a question, or need some help with your website? A virtual Drop-in lab will be open every Thursday afternoon from 1-4 p.m. to provide WCMS content maintainers one-on-one website and training support.
Who’s new to the WCMS…
9 more sites have launched in the Waterloo Content Management System (WCMS) since our last update.
- Crowdmark (Single page)
- Engineering Guidance Counsellor Information (Single page)
- GEDI Exchange (Single page)
- Graduate Relations
- Institutional Data Analysis & Planning
- Rogers 5G Research
- School of Pharmacy Strategic Plan (Publication)
- Waterloo-Guelph Physics Graduate Studies (Single page)
New on Web Resources
Current development sprint:
Previous development sprints:
From the blog: