We would like to hear from you!
Information about the CW feedback process
- First consider addressing your feedback with a staff member in the department most directly connected to the service you received. The staff member may request that you provide additional information if necessary, or schedule an appointment to discuss your comments.
- If you would like to submit formal written feedback, use this form and include your name and contact information if you would like to receive follow up. Your feedback will be directed to the appropriate supervisor at Campus Wellness. Your feedback should include the following information:
- The feedback (be as specific as possible), and
- The specific outcome you are seeking, where applicable.
- The Directors of Campus Wellness/Counselling Services/Health Services or a designee will contact you and address your concern in a timely manner and to the best of their abilities. Appropriate actions and steps will be taken to resolve the issue.
- If the problem remains unresolved, the Director or a staff member may work with you to contact the Associate Provost, Students, or their designee to address your concern.