Health Services is excited to offer the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccine and boosters to all UWaterloo students and employees. Please note that you must be COVID symptom free.
If you have pre-existing health conditions, allergies or autoimmune conditions and are unsure if you can receive a vaccine, please book an appointment with a Clinician in Health Services to discuss these concerns prior to booking an appointment to be vaccinated.
If you received your first dose outside of Ontario, please make sure to report it here before you receive your second dose.
Location: University of Waterloo Health Services Building
How to book an appointment
Please call 519-888-4096 to book your appointment and be prepared to provide the following information:
- Full Legal name
- Student ID # if applicable
- Address (including postal code)
- Telephone number
- UW email address
- Your health insurance information (Provincial Health card or UHIP info)
- Your current vaccination status and type of vaccination you received (unvaccinated, partially vaccinated etc.) If you are unsure of your vaccination status (i.e.: obtained vaccinations in another country or are unsure if you are able to receive a vaccine please contact public health at 519-575 4400 or see link COVID-19 Guidance for Individuals Vaccinated outside of Ontario/Canada (gov.on.ca)
For those who are unable to call due to accessibility concerns, please email email@example.com indicating that you are unable to book by phone, along with the above-mentioned information. Please note that this email address is not monitored 24/7 and cannot support urgent or emergency requests.
How to prepare for your appointment
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time
- Please bring your identification and your proof of health insurance coverage with you (Provincial health card or UHIP card)
- You will be required to reconfirm your registration information
- Vaccines are administered by one of our medical professionals
- A mandatory waiting period of 15-30 minutes is required after you receive your vaccine
- You will be provided with proof of your vaccination prior to departure or via e-mail if you prefer