Thrive is a series of events focused on building positive mental health for University of Waterloo students, faculty, and staff. Thrive is also a mindset that encourages you to flourish. We all have mental health, and we can each strengthen our mental health by learning about it, thinking about it, talking about it, and discovering new skills and resources to help us Thrive all year long.
Our Spring Thrive Day is Wednesday, June 19
Wear your Thrive T-shirt and attend these events to show your support for building positive mental health on campus:
- Mental Health Booths and Activities - 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the SLC Great Hall.
- Positivity Buttons - All day at Dana Porter, Davis Centre and Musagetes Architecture Library
- Free Peer Health Education Thrive Package with Tips on How to Thrive at UW - Varies, pick up at your faculty society during their office hours
- Graduate Student Lawn Games and Popsicles - 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Graduate House Green. More info on event page.
- Science Society Donut and Thrive Package Giveaway - 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. in the Science Teaching Complex (STC)
- Personal Wellness and Motivation Activities with Residence Life Staff - 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in Claudette Millar Hall, Main Lobby