If you’re experiencing low mood, depression, and anxiety, BounceBack can help. Through BounceBack, adults and youth 15+ learn skills to help manage worry and anxiety, combat unhelpful thinking, and become more active and assertive.
BounceBack offers two forms of help:
BounceBack Today online videos
Watch the BounceBack Today online videos and learn practical tips on managing mood, sleeping better, building confidence, increasing activity, problem solving, and healthy living.
You can watch the videos on our website at any time at bouncebackvideo.ca by entering your email address and access code: bbtodayon
BounceBack telephone coaching and workbooks
For additional support in managing depression and anxiety, BounceBack offers an educational and motivational guided self-help program using telephone coaching and workbooks.
A referral is required in order to participate. Your primary care provider (family doctor or nurse practitioner) can provide you with a referral.
Who can use this service:
- Current students
- Current undergraduate students
- Current graduate students
- Future students
- Future undergraduate students
- Future graduate students
How to request this service:
Visit the BounceBack website for more information.
- Print and fill out with your family doctor or nurse practitioner at your next visit. Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (905) 430-1768
- Complete online and provide your primary care provider contact information
- If you need help filling out the form, please call 1-866-345-0224