The Centre for Community, Clinical and Applied Research Excellence (CCCARE) has developed infrastructure and procedures to facilitate a wide range of research. If you are interested in conducting research at CCCARE and are an investigator or collaborator within the Department of Kinesiology, please follow these simple steps:
Before you get started
- Contact CCCARE to inform us of your research interests.
- An investigator or collaborator from the Department of Kinesiology must complete the CCCARE facility use research form.
- Application will be reviewed to determine if any clarifications are needed regarding equipment needs, space, etc.
- Review policies, procedures and standard operating procedures to obtain required training and required certifications.
- Provide office of research ethics clearance to CCCARE operations manager.
- Review booking and scheduling procedures with CCCARE operations manager.
- You are ready to begin.
Data collection at CCCARE
- While using the CCCARE facilities, you will be expected to attend monthly CCCARE facility meetings.
- Participate in monthly scorecard tracking.
- Inform CCCARE operations manager of any study revisions, adverse events or modifications.
At the end of your study
- Notify CCCARE operations manager.
- Return borrowed equipment and supplies.
- Remove equipment and supplies belonging to your study team that had resided at CCCARE during your data collection.