As part of the University of Waterloo's week-long series of events to build positive mental health for University of Waterloo students, faculty and staff, the Department of Chemical Engineering is hosting a THRIVE drop-in event for undergraduate and graduate students. Please join us for some relaxing fun and a healthy snack.
- De-stress: Take a few minutes to relax with some “Colour Therapy.”
- Toss off your worries. Write “I’m stressed because of ….” on a post-it, then stick it on the wall and leave your worry behind.
- Think of the positives: Write “I’m thankful for …” on a post-it, then stick it on the wall. It will encourage others and remind us of the little things that make our days better.
- Enjoy: Help yourself to a coffee/tea/water and a piece of fresh fruit.
- Take it with you: On Tuesday, join us between 12:30 and 2:30 and make your own mental health self-care kit.
Please register so we can make sure we have enough for everyone.
Find more Thrive Week events here.
For more information about this new mental health initiative, check out the THRIVE website.