The Master of Engineering (MEng) program is designed to advance your knowledge with course content in biochemical and biomedical engineering, nanotechnology, process systems, polymer science, and more. This program is non-supervised and self-funded.
Only one application is required for the MEng program. Alternative consideration is automatically made, but may be restricted due to enrolment numbers.
Questions? Please email Colleen Mechler, Graduate Studies Assistant, MEng.
MEng Graduate Studies Academic Calendar
- 8 courses
- Full-time and part-time study available
- 1-2 years (3-6 terms)
MEng Students do not receive financial assistance, and are expected to be entirely self-funded.
Admission requirements and documents
- Bachelor of Applied Science or equivalent degree (4 year)
- 75% average in the last two years of previous degree
- Supplementary Information Form
- 2 references, (at least one academic)
- Evidence of English language proficiency if not educated in a North American institution and not on the exemption list. Please review admission requirements before applying.
Please note: We are no longer accepting applications for the Winter and Spring terms.
All relevant documents pertaining to your application must be uploaded within ten business days of your application submission.