Use this form if you have changed your name.

Change of Name Form (PDF)

You must provide a suitable legal document such as one of the examples listed below, or provide an official statutory declaration form that justifies your change of name.

Examples of suitable legal documents:

  • marriage certificate
  • divorce decree (last name only)
  • adoption papers
  • birth certificate
  • change of name certificate
  • driver's licence
  • valid passport
The University offers commissioner and notary services free of charge to University faculty, students, staff, alumni, and retirees for matters related to University business.​