Transfer to Kinesiology

From another university

If you are currently an undergraduate student at another university or college you will be applying for an external transfer. For admission requirements and application instructions, see Future undergraduates - applying.

Wondering if this is the right program for you? Want to arrange a visit to campus? Contact our Undergraduate Recruitment Co-ordinator.

From another program at University of Waterloo

To be considered for transfer into the BSc Kinesiology program, you must have completed a minimum of two major courses (i.e., two "KIN" courses per the University Undergraduate Calendar), as well as at least three of the courses required for the degree.

All applicants must meet the high school admission requirements for your program of choice; however, admission decisions will also be based on strength of past university performance.

Internal transfer students are advised to make an appointment with the Faculty of Health's Student Success Officer to discuss admissibility, the transfer process, and future course plans.

If you're applying for internal transfer, you'll be asked to complete a Plan Modification Form. Applications must be submitted to the Student Success Officer two months prior to the start of the term you wish to enter.