Directions to the University of Waterloo
- from Highway 401 take Exit 278 (from Toronto) or Exit 278B (from London) to Highway 8 West, Kitchener.
- exit at Highway 85 to Waterloo
- exit at University Avenue West
- University of Waterloo is at University Avenue and Seagram Drive
- at Seagram Drive, turn right onto campus and left at stop sign on to campus Ring Road
- proceed to second stop sign, which is in front of Lyle S. Hallman Institute/B.C. Matthews Hall/Expansion building
- registration is in the Expansion building
Buses: Unload at bus zone in front of Lyle Hallman Institute. After unloading, turn left to exit main campus via Hagey Boulevard, proceed on Hagey Boulevard through traffic lights at Columbia St., turn right on Frank Tompa Drive and park in Lot X.
Cars: Parking for cars, vans, and trucks is available in M-lot ($6), N-Lot or X-Lot ($5), or Lot X ($5) by purchasing a Pay and Display ticket and placing it on the dashboard.
- See interactive campus map for locations.
- Use Google Maps for directions to the University of Waterloo
- Map of Kitchener-Waterloo route from Highway 401