Canadian Optometrists are faced with a need to continuously update their knowledge and skills to be best prepared to face the challenges of changing scope and an evolving health care environment. This 30-hour COPE (pending) course in glaucoma, oral TPA, and lab testing is designed based on best practices for adult learning in the medical field. The blended course consists of self-directed (asynchronous) online learning followed by an interactive virtual live (synchronous) program. A certification examination will follow the live program and a passing grade is required to complete the course.
SUMMER 2023 DATES
- Online modules will be available starting mid-July and must be completed by September 14, 2023
- Virtual live lectures will take place (online) September 15-16, 2023
- A certification exam (written online) will be scheduled sometime after the virtual live lectures - exact date TBA
Cost: $850 + HST (13%)
Are you unable to join us this time? Put your name on the waiting list to be notified of our next offering.
What is included in the $850 registration fee?
- 19 hours of COPE (pending) self-directed learning modules
- 11 hours of COPE (pending) virtual-live interactive and case based continuing education program
- Access to UWOVS library resources including point-of care tools such as Lexicomp, RxTx and UpToDate throughout duration of the course
- Certification exam and certificates upon completion
- Comprehensive study guide