- Elevator - Dana Porter LibraryWork On-going
- Heating, Cooling, Ventilation - Arts Lecture HallAugust 4-19, 2022
- Annual Steam Shutdown - Main CampusAugust 15-19, 2022
- Electricity Shutdown - Science Teaching Complex, Biology 1, Biology 2, Earth Sciences and Chemistry, Modern Languages, Arts Lecture Hall, Environment 1, Environment 2, Environment 3, Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Hagey Hall, Minota Hagey Residence, Society of Fine ArtsAugust 22-24, 2022
- Domestic Hot Water - Mathematics & ComputerAugust 22-24, 2022
- Elevator - Engineering 7August 22, 2022
- Elevator - Applied Health SciencesAugust 23, 2022
- Elevator - PhysicsAugust 23, 2022
- Elevator - Dana Porter LibraryAugust 24, 2022
- Elevator - Douglas Wright EngineeringAugust 24, 2022
- Electricity Shutdown - Tatham Centre, Co-op & Career Services, South Campus Hall, Carl A. Pollock hall, Engineering 2, Engineering 3, Dana Porter Library, Needles Hall, Douglas Wright Engineering, Graduate House, Physics, Centre for Environmental & Information Technology, J.R. Coutts Engineering Lecture Hall, Davis CentreAugust 24-26, 2022
- Non-potable Water Shutdown - Biology 1, Biology 2, Earth Sciences & ChemistryAugust 25, 2022
- Elevator - UW PlaceAugust 25, 2022
- Elevator - Engineering 5August 25, 2022
- Elevator - Quantum-Nano CentreAugust 25, 2022
- Elevator - School of PharmacyAugust 26, 2022
- Domestic Cold Water - Engineering 6August 30, 2022
Welcome to Plant Operations
Plant Operations is the University of Waterloo's largest support department with a staff of over 350 full-time employees. We are responsible for the maintenance, repairs, renovations and improvements of approximately 8,000,000 square feet of space across 70 buildings located on 1,112 acres of land.
24 Hour Emergency Service Line ext. 43793
Call us 24 hours/day to report urgent maintenance issues.
For non-urgent issues, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide the building and room number in the subject and a thorough description of the problem in the body of the email.