Chief Operating Engineer:
- (vacant), ext. 36306
contact Rick Zalagenas, ext. 33932
This area is responsible for:
- operating and maintaining the district energy facilities, high pressure distribution systems and stand alone heating and cooling plants.
- operating and maintaining the domestic soft water and compressed air generation and distribution systems.
- monitoring of the building automation system and fire alarm systems on a 24/7 basis.
- coordinating a predictive/preventive maintenance program for primary heating and cooling equipment.
- providing response to emergency calls during evenings, weekends and holidays.