Environmental Services provides custodial servies across all academic locations at UW (not including Housing and affiliated Colleges.)

The following is a list of all services provided by Custodial Services and the frequency at which the tasks are completed. For tasks that go beyond the basic service provision, either "Service Extension" (agreed ongoing service paid for in advance) or "Adhoc Service" (requested on an as-needed basis), additional charges will be applied to the requestors department. Any extended service requests are to be made by submitting a Work Request. For any inquires about services, please email a custodial supervisor.