Alternate course request for degree requirement

This page contains the Alternate Course Request for Degree Requirement Form. Please submit this form if you are using a different course to fulfil one of your degree requirements. 

Please note that the request must have been previously approved by an academic advisor prior to you filling this form. 

Once the form is submitted, you will hear back from the School of Public Health Sciences (SPHS) academic advisor only if there is a problem with the submission. If not, you can assume the submission is accepted and processed.