Accreditation does not apply to the unit as a whole, and other degrees and areas of study offered by this institution are not included in the unit of accreditation review.
Please contact Ashley King if you would like to request a copy of the accreditation report and final self study.
External Advisory Committee
The External Advisory Committee is a broad group of public health system leaders across public, private and civil society sectors who bring public health knowledge, practice, expertise and leadership in order to provide guidance and feedback to faculty and staff of the School of Public Health Sciences.
- Diego Marchese, Executive Vice President, Mission, Research adn Social Enterprise, Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Dr. Hsiu-Li Wang, Medical Officer of Health, Region of Waterloo Public Health and Emergency Services
- Dr. Steven Rebellato, Director of Environment Health, Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit
- Pegeen Walsh, Executive Director, Ontario Public Health Association
- Dr. Maureen Dobbins, Scientific Director, National Collaborating Centre for Methods and Tools
- David Siladi, Knowledge Exchange and Research Coordinator, Waterloo Region Crime Prevention Council
- Dr. David Jones, Clinical Professor, Faculty of Medicine at the University of Saskatchewan
- Dr. Suzy Wong, Senior Policy Analyst, Public Health Agency of Canada
- Dr. Nicola Mercer, Medical Officer of Health, Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health
- Mariette Sutherland, Consultant
- John Atkinson, Vice President, Cancer Prevention, Canadian Cancer Society
- Dr. Salim Sohani, Director, Global Health, Canadian Red Cross
- Dr. Dorothy Nyambi, President and CEO, MEDA