It's time to graduate. Congratulations!
It's a long journey to convocation and there are a few steps you need to take before you can get there. Review the following information for School of Public Health Sciences students and the University of Waterloo's convocation website to make sure you cover all of your bases and get to graduation without any last-minute problems. Follow the steps below for a carefree walk across stage…
- Check that you have met all degree requirements: Use the appropriate Course Inventory Forms from your home department/school or the Undergraduate Calendar as a guide. Go through your unofficial transcript before your last year and make sure your fourth-year courses will fulfil your remaining requirements. If you have any questions be sure to speak with your academic advisor.
- Complete an Application to Graduate by the deadline.
- Verify your name, home address and email in Quest: It is important to confirm that your mailing and home address, as well as your current email address, are accurate on Quest.
Other things to consider before you graduate
Visit the Faculty of Health graduation page for more information on:
- Valedictorian nominations
- Grad photos
- Grad formal
- Services that will help you plan for the future
- Staying connected