In order to complete the MMath and PhD degrees in Pure Mathematics, degree completion procedures must be followed. Please contact us at (email@example.com) if you have any procedural questions.
- MMath research paper option degree requirements (Graduate Studies Calendar)
- MMath research paper option degree completion procedures
- MMath thesis option degree requirements (Graduate Studies Calendar)
- Faculty of Mathematics MMath thesis option procedures
- The student should deliver an advertised talk on the content of their Masters thesis. This talk should be scheduled for the period between when the thesis is submitted to the readers, and when the readers are expected to sign off on it. The talk may be part of a regular seminar series, or just a one-off. The talk is not a defence, but an opportunity to present the work and take questions from the readers and others.
- PhD degree completion