Quest is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (except for 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. on Wednesdays), and may occasionally be subject to unexpected system outages. If this happens, rest assured we are working to make Quest available again as quickly as possible.
Need to report a log in problem with Quest?
Below is an example of the information you will need to provided about your computer/device in your email:
- Web browser: Chrome version 76
- Operating system: Windows 7 Enterprise
- Screen resolution: 1680 X 1050
- Language setting: en-us
- Web browser is set to accept cookies?: Yes
- Time on computer is configured to: Fri Apr 7 14:57:33 EDT 2017
Review our Quest instructions, with helpful screenshots. Choose the link based on which category you fall into:
- Applicants - undergraduate studies
- Applicants - graduate studies
- Current undergraduate students
- Current graduate students
- Faculty and staff (go to the Registrar Resources for Staff and Faculty website)
Quest is best viewed with the most current versions of either:
- Make sure cookies are enabled on your browser.
- We don't recommend setting user preferences in Quest as it can cause difficulty accessing enrolment appointments and class schedules.
- "Beta" versions of a web browsers are not compatible with Quest.
Check that the information listed for date, time, and time-zone settings are accurate with your local time. If the information is not correct, adjust the date, time, and time-zone settings to read with the correct information.
Invalid username and password
Quest authenticates your username and password with your WatIAM account information. If your WatIAM is different, you will get this error message. Go to WatIAM for help.
You must have cookies enabled on your browser in order to use Quest. See how do I enable cookies in my browser? If you have to enable them, log out and then log in again.
Resources to help you navigate Quest
- Schedule of classes definitions
- Glossary of terms for undergraduate applicants and students (Undergraduate Studies Academic Calendar)
- Glossary of terms for graduate applicants and students