Quest is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (except for 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. on Wednesdays), and may occasionally be subject to unexpected system outages. If this happens, rest assured we are working to make Quest available again as quickly as possible.
Need help with Quest?
We're here to assist you Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST (except for University holidays).
Undergraduate students (future and current)
For help/support, review our Quest frequently asked questions (FAQs) for undergraduate students. Still having issues, contact us:
- use our contact us undergraduate Quest help form, or
- send an email to email@example.com, or
- call extension 36644 for help over the phone.
Graduate (Master’s, PhD) students (future and current)
For help/support, review our Quest frequently asked questions (FAQs) for graduate students. Still having issues, contacts us:
- use our contact us graduate Quest help form, or
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- call extension 35411 for help over the phone.
Faculty and staff
- Visit IST Services for problems with browsers, passwords, access, or software applications.
- Email email@example.com for help.
Resources for Quest users
- Common WatIAM questions & solutions (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for WatIAM questions)
- Schedule of classes definitions
- Glossary of terms for undergraduate applicants and students (Undergraduate Studies Academic Calendar)
- Glossary of terms for graduate applicants and students
Check out these links for tips on using Quest: