How do I view my unofficial transcript?

Important information: Unofficial transcripts are displayed as a PDF - ensure you disable any pop-up blockers.

During the unofficial grade period (after the last day of exams and up to the day before the date grades and standings become official), no academic standings or term totals will show in Quest under "unofficial transcript." In order to see standings and term totals for past terms, go to how do I view my term grades? in Quest.

See understanding your unofficial transcript for more information. Note: Averages do not appear on the official transcript.

These instructions will allow you to view transfer credit(s) granted to you by the University of Waterloo.

  1. Sign in to Quest.
  2. Select the Academics tile.
    Academics tile in quest
  3. Select the Unofficial Transcript tab.
    Unofficial transcript tab in quest
    Note: You may have to select the term if you aren't currently registered.         
  4. University of Waterloo is the default for the Academic Institution drop-down list. Use the arrow on the Report Type drop-down list to select Undergraduate Unofficial or Graduate Unofficial, then select the View Report button.View unofficial transcript page in quest
  5. Your request will be queued and your status will be updated automatically.
  6. Once ready, your Report Results are displayed as a PDF.
    • After your degree requirements have been completed, you will see your degree information at the top of the transcript, under the "Degrees Awarded" section.
    • Note: If you receive an error message "You have a hold on your records - Select for Details", review the How do I remove a hold from my account for assistance.