- For undergraduate students only.
- Can be viewed only on a computer.
- Unofficial transcripts are now displayed as a PDF - ensure you disable any pop-up blockers.
During the unofficial grade period (after the last day of exams and up to the day before the date grades and standings become official), no academic standings or term totals will show in Quest under "unofficial transcript." In order to see standings and term totals for past terms, go to how do I view my term grades? in Quest.
See understanding your unofficial transcript for more information. Note: Averages do not appear on the official transcript.
These instructions will allow you to view transfer credit(s) granted to you by the University of Waterloo.
- Log in to Quest.
- Under Academics select My Academics.
- Select the Unofficial Transcript tab. Note: You may have to select the term if you aren't currently registered.
- For the Academic Institution drop-down list, University of Waterloo is the default. For the Report Type, select Undergraduate Unofficial or Graduate Unofficial, then select the View Report button.
- Your request will be queued and your status will be updated automatically.
- Once ready, your Report Results are displayed as a PDF - ensure you disable any pop-up blockers.
- After your degree requirements have been completed, you will see your degree information at the top of the transcript, under the "Degrees Awarded" section.
- Note: If you receive an error message "You have a hold on your records - Select for Details", please review the How do I remove a hold from my account for assistance.