Sequence Change Form

Completing the Sequence Change Form

You will need to complete a Sequence Change Form to take

  • a Work Term off
  • an extended Work Term
  • a year off

This form is simply a request and doesn't guarantee that your request will be granted.

The form should be completed and submitted to the Undergraduate Coordinator who will pass it onto the Associate Undergraduate Chair. The signed form will then be forwarded to CECS who must also approve it, and then passed to PDEng for their approval. You should speak with CECS prior to completing this form.

Line 1 of the sequence grid must reflect your past history, as shown in Quest, with the current graduate plan. In line 2, you must list your proposed sequence.