The requirements for completing a Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Systems Design Engineering are listed in the Undergraduate Calendar. The calendar takes precedence over the information on this page, and is considered legal and binding.
Degree requirements include:
- Taking a full course load each academic term
- You may not proceed if you accumulate three or more failed courses
- Successfully completing all required courses
- Completing requirements for WatPD-Engineering credits
- Satisfying all required milestones: