What’s happening with the WCMS?
WCMS 3 updates
We’re excited to share with you that 23 sites have launched in the new WCMS 3! Continue to check out the growing list on our Web Resources sites and templates page to see some of the new features and design offered in WCMS 3!
WCMS 3 site launches
- Architecture and Design Research
- Advanced Manufacturing Research
- Biomedical Engineering Research
- Blockchain Research
- Building the next WCMS
- Chemical Engineering Graduate Student Association
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Graduate Student Association
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Information Technology
- Civil, Environmental, Architectural and Geological Engineering Society
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and Turbulence Modeling Laboratory
- Cooperative & Adaptive Mechatronic Systems Lab
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Graduate Student Association
- Engineering Strategic Plan 2020-2025
- Hagey Lectures
- Holistic Benefits Working Group
- Impact Mechanics and Material Characterization (IMMC) Laboratory
- Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering Information Technology
- Microsoft Office 365
- NanoMRI Conference
- Project Portfolio Management Community
- Supply Chain and Logistics Research
- Systems Design Engineering Graduate Students Association
WCMS 3 migration update
Our web form to request the migration of an existing WCMS site is temporarily closed while we continue to work on the WCMS 3 migration script. It will reopen after some issues in the migration process have been mitigated.
WCMS 3 information on Web Resources site
Keep an eye on our WCMS 3 training and support page as we continue to add more WCMS 3 resources. We anticipate the availability of WCMS 3 LEARN courses at the end of the month!
WCMS 2 site information
Creating new WCMS 2 sites
WCMS 2 FDSU sites are no longer being built as of June 29, 2021. Site maintainers requiring a new WCMS site will need to build the site in the new WCMS 3 environment.
Site requests for single page, publication or conference templates will continue to be supported until the functionality is available in WCMS 3.
Have a question, or need some help with your website? A virtual Drop-in lab will be open every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon from 1-4 p.m. to provide WCMS content maintainers one-on-one website and training support. Please reach out to Charlotte Armstrong, via email or Microsoft Teams, to schedule an appointment.
Who’s new to the WCMS…
11 more sites have launched in the Waterloo Content Management System (WCMS) since our last update.
- Canadian Partnership for Public Policy-Oriented Consumer Interest Research (PPOCIR)
- Environmental Modelling and Analysis Group
- Environmental Stewardship
- Faculty of Mathematics Graduate Brochure (Publication)
- Global Governance
- Living Lab
- Printable Electronic Materials Lab
- Racial Equity and Environmental Justice - School of Architecture (Single page)
- Waterloo Climate Intervention Strategies Lab
- Waterloo Neural and Rehabilitation Engineering Lab
- Women in Computer Science
New on Web Resources
Current development sprint:
Previous development sprints:
From the blog: