Changes to Fall 2017, Winter 2018 and Spring 2018
- BIOL 376 and BIOL 377 will be offered every Fall effective Fall 2017
- Cancelled for Fall 2017: BIOL 321 (offered even yrs), BIOL 403, BIOL 455 (offered even yrs), BIOL 458* and BIOL 486
- Cancelled for Winter 2018: BIOL 457*, BIOL 467 and BIOL 480
- Cancelled for Spring 2018: BIOL 130, SCI 255/GERON 255, BIOL 342
- Coming for Winter 2018: BIOL 475 Current Topics in Applied Microbiology (Dr. Dupont and Dr. Charles)
This course will consist of discussion groups as well as individual projects focusing on current, often controversial topics in various areas of microbiology.
* Note: Please see Dr. Witt for substitutions for Environmental Science/Ecology and Honours Biology-Environmental Biology Specializations
Changes to Spring 2017
- BIOL 342 will not be offered in Spring 2017 or future foreseeable spring terms. It will remain a Fall term only course.
Changes to Fall 2016/Winter 2017
- Cancelled for Fall 2016: BIOL 355, BIOL 359, BIOL 364, BIOL 376 (offered odd years only), BIOL 472, BIOL 479
- Moved to Winter 2017 (permanently): BIOL 355, BIOL 359 (offered Winter only), BIOL 433
New courses as of Winter 2016
BIOL 341 LEC 0.50
Fundamentals of immunology
- Anti-req to BIOL 441 (if taken before Winter 2015)
- Will be required for the following courses: BIOL 441, BIOL 442, BIOL 444, and BIOL 472 effective Fall 2016.
BIOL 365 LEC 0.50
Methods in bioinformatics
- New pre-req effective Winter 2016: BIOL 239 and one of BIOL 266, CHEM 140 or CS 136.
All Biology courses by level
The links below will display all Biology courses of the corresponding level. You can click on an individual course to see its description on the Undergraduate Calendar.