Changes to Fall 2019, Winter 2020 and Spring 2020
- ENGL 193/SPCOM 193 required for first year Fall 2019 students (changed from SCCOM 100)
- Cancelled - BIOL 321, BIOL 455, BIOL 472
- Offered for Fall 2019 - BIOL 323, BIOL 470
Note: Students that started in Fall 2018 (Biology/Biomedical Sciences) are to complete BIOL 273/BIOL 273L on campus in either Winter 2020 or Spring 2020. Fall 2018 Biomedical Sciences/Biology–Animal Biology specialization students will be required to complete BIOL 273L in Winter 2020 or Spring 2020.
Students starting in Fall 2019 are scheduled to take BIOL 273 in their 2A term (Fall 2020) which is scheduled to be offered on campus.
- Cancelled - BIOL 426 & BIOL 484
- Last offering of BIOL 273L in Winter terms (lab inactivated as of September 1st, 2020). Please see advisor.
- BIOL 342 not offered
- Last offering of BIOL 273L in Spring term (lab inactivated as of September 1st, 2020). Please see advisor.
Fall 2020-Spring 2021
- BIOL 273 will be offered on campus for Fall 2020/Winter 2021
- BIOL 273 will be online only for Spring 2021
- BIOL 301 will be renumbered to BIOL 201 effective Fall 2020
All Biology courses by level
The links below will display all Biology courses of the corresponding level. You can click on an individual course to see its description on the Undergraduate Calendar.