Jason Grove is the Graduate Attributes Lecturer in the Department of Chemical Engineering at the University of Waterloo. He is responsible for leading the continuous program assessment improvement process for the chemical and nanotechnology engineering programs. He is also heavily involved in the development of the Faculty’s IDEAs Clinic initiative.
Dr Grove is also a Senior Associate with The Delphi Group, where he previously worked full-time, and has expertise in strategic sustainability consulting, in particular related to greenhouse gas emissions and climate change.
Dr. Grove obtained his PhD from the University of Waterloo investigating the microbial community ecology in biofilters used for air pollution control. He obtained his undergraduate degree in Engineering Science from the University of Oxford.
- Graduate Attributes
- Outcomes Assessment
- Engineering Education
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Accounting
- Lifecycle Analysis
- 2005, Doctorate, Chemical Engineering, University of Waterloo
- 2001, Master of Engineering, Engineering Science, University of Oxford
- CHE 102 - Chemistry for Engineers
- CHE 322 - Numerical Methods for Process Analysis and Design