Students Studying

If you wish to apply to the undergraduate program in the Department of Chemical Engineering, please visit the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC). Students who reside outside of Ontario or internationally should visit the OUAC 105 information page.

  1. When you apply there, you will need to select Engineering at the University of Waterloo with the appropriate program code.
  2. You will also need to submit an Admission Information Form, which will help us better understand you, your capabilities and interests.
  3. There is lastly an optional online video interview component to the admissions process.

The video below may answer some of your questions about admissions and the application process for the Faculty of Engineering. We look forward to you applying to the undergraduate program in the Department of Chemical Engineering!

This video pertains to Canadian and permanent residence students.

The video below pertains to international/study permit students.