Where can I get a mask or face covering? 

You can bring your own mask or face covering that covers the nose, mouth and chin. You can also purchase non-medical masks at the  W Store, including University of Waterloo and Waterloo Warrior branded masks. 

University employees: We will provide two cloth face masks to each employee approved to return to campus. To help coordinate order volumes, your manager will order for your team. 

Managers and researchers can order cloth face masks from Central Stores using the online stores requisition form (item code 33-0989). We will not charge your budget for these items, however you must give an account number on the requisition form.  


Frequently Asked Questions