At a glance:
- International applicants: February 1 (for admission in September)
- Domestic applicants: May 1 (for admission in September)
- Master's Research Paper
Minimum admission requirements
- Minimum 78% in the final two years of accredited undergraduate Pharmacy degree program (BScPharm, or PharmD) or equivalent overall standing for internationally educated applicants.
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure as a pharmacist in Ontario.
- It is highly desirable that applicants have completed at least one year of pharmacy practice or an accredited pharmacy residency program prior to entering the MPharm in Advanced Pharmacy Practice program.
- An interview may be required.
- Two academic or professional references
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25 speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)