At a glance:
Minimum admission requirements
- An Honours Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with at least a 75% average.
- Letter indicating why the student wishes to pursue graduate studies.
- Two references either from two faculty members who taught the student as an undergraduate, or one from a faculty member and one from an employer with professional qualifications.
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25 speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
Approximate tuition, fees, and living costs
- Canadian and permanent resident students, full-time: $2,254.00 tuition and $470.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- International students, full-time: $7,042.00 tuition and $682.90 incidental fees per term (as of January 2020)
- Study and living costs
- February 1, 2020 (for admission in September 2020)