Information for New Graduate Students in Management Science and Engineering
Visit our new student page for information on accepting your offer, matriculation, tuition, enrollment, and much more.
Health and safety requirements: please make sure to read the manual provided, complete the online tests listed, and provide the administrative officer in Management Science and Engineering with the confirmation of completion (PDF)
Graduate Degree Requirements in Management Science and Engineering
Students are expected to be familiar with the requirements of their degree program. If you have any questions or concerns as you move through your academic program please don't hesitate to reach out and contact us.
- Degree completion: instructions to walk you through the final steps of your graduate degree
- Academic integrity module
- Full degree requirements, department expectations, faculty qualifiers, exemption permissions, and thesis/seminar procedures (where applicable) for each of our graduate degrees and their corresponding programs:
Tuition & Funding
- Tuition and expenses: A breakdown of tuition costs and expenses associated with your education
- Funding and Awards: A breakdown of minimum funding for research engineers and awards in the Faculty of Engineering
- Scholarships: Some information to take you through the process of scholarships.
- Other funding
Teaching Assistantships & Graduate Cooperative Education
- Co-op: Details on qualifying and applying for co-op in our Management Science and Engineering graduate programs
- Teaching assistantships: The teaching assistantship (TA) process of application and expectations of the positions.
Resources, Contacts & forms
- Resources available on campus to graduate students
- Staff and faculty contact information for graduate programs and research specializations
- Forms: Including exemptions, co-op application, and course drop/add forms
Graduate Student Groups in Management Science and Engineering
- Management Sciences Student Association (MSSA)
- Canadian Operational Research Society (CORS) Waterloo chapter