As these require approval signatures, all forms listed here must be downloaded (printed), completed fully, and submitted to the department coordinator for graduate studies
Teaching assistantship application (online)
- Fall teaching assistant application
- Winter teaching assistant application
- Spring teaching assistant application
- Complete this form if you are changing your enrolment status (full-time/part-time, inactive, etc.) or are voluntarily withdrawing from your program.
- If you intend to change programs (MMSc to MASc, full-time to part-time, etc.), this form needs to be completed and approved by the department chair for graduate studies.
- Complete this form if you need to change your supervisor mid-way through your program.
This form must be completed when graduate students are:
Enrolling for undergraduate courses
Taking courses as audits or extra to their degree
Adding, dropping or making course designation changes after the drop/add deadline published on Quest*
Each drop/add form must be approved by the department associate chair for graduate studies
*Beginning in winter 2018, ENG students will need a doctor’s note for the following requests if illness is the reason for the change/exception:
- Course drops after week four
- Course change to audit after week four
This form must be completed for graduate students to take a course for credit from another university in Canada (for example: Wilfred Laurier)
- This form must be fully approved and submitted to the Graduate Studies Office before any restrictions will be applied to the circulation of the thesis at least one week prior to the submission of the thesis for examination.
- If your supervisor is unable to attend the defence, submit this form to your department coordinator
- The form must be completed/approved before setting up the defence
Intent to Graduate Form
An Intent to Graduate form is no longer applicable. Students are required to Apply for Graduation directly in quest in their final term of study.
- Students who have reached the maximum time allowed for their program must submit this online form to petition for an extension of their program time limits.
- Use this form to request a one-term extension beyond the deadline for your comprehensive examination. Forms should be submitted by your departmental deadline in the term prior to the term you require an extension. NOTE: failure to submit an extension by your departmental deadline may result in you being required to withdraw.
- Use this form to submit a request to exceed the maximum 10hrs a week rule for full time graduate students (max 20 hours with Faculty approval).