- Submit the completed form to your academic advisor who will then forward your signed request to Co-operative Education (CE) for final decision.
- While primarily worded for undergraduate students, co-op graduate students must also use this form and follow the same process.
- Note: Graduate students in the Faculty of Mathematics must submit the Request for Study/Work Term Sequence Change for Graduate Mathematics Students form.
- Make sure your submitted form is complete. Forms missing information, including your signature and the date, will be denied.
- Normal processing time is two weeks. Your request may also be subject to further review.