U.S. visa options for graduating students

Person holding a coffee watching a plane take off at an aiport

If you’re looking for a job in the United States (U.S.), you may have many questions. While we cannot formally consult with you about visas for full-time employment, check out the Centre for Career Development's upcoming career workshop topics for sessions on finding a job in the U.S. Hosted by licensed U.S. immigration professionals, these sessions may provide clarity about the U.S. immigration process, and give you a chance to ask questions.

Please note that the information that we provide should not be considered formal advice, and we recommend consulting personally with a licensed U.S. immigration professional as you proceed.

Need a degree completion letter for visa applications?

You can order an official University-produced degree completion letter through The Centre’s proof of enrolment request. The University can only process degree completion letters once you have completed all degree requirements and your degree has been awarded on Quest.