- Organization Theory
- Organizational Learning
- Organizational Change
- Organizational Rules and Rule Networks
- Dynamics of Networks
- Management of Organizational Knowledge
- Management of Innovation
- 2014, Doctorate, Business Administrative, Organizational Behaviour, University of British Columbia
- MSCI 211 - Organizational Behaviour
- Taught in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- MSCI 602 - Strategic Management of Technological Innovation
- Taught in 2016, 2017, 2018
- MSCI 411 - Leadership and Influence
- Taught in 2017, 2018, 2019
- Zhu, K., & Schulz, M. 2019. The dynamics of embedded rules: How do rule networks affect knowledge uptake of rules in healthcare. Journal of Management Studies, 56(8): 1683-1712.
- Zhou, Y., Hong, J., Zhu, K., Yang, Y., & Zhao, D. 2018. Dynamic Capability Matters: Uncovering Its Fundamental Role in Decision Making of Environmental Innovation. Journal of Cleaner Production, 177: 516-526.
- Hong, J., Hou, B., Zhu, K., & Marinova, D. 2018. Exploratory innovation, exploitative innovation and employee creativity: The moderation of collectivism in Chinese context. Chinese Management Studies, 12(2): 268-286.
- Hou, B., Hong, J., Zhu, K., & Zhou, Y. 2019. Paternalistic leadership and innovation: The moderating effect of environmental dynamism. European Journal of Innovation Management, 22(3): 562-582.