- Ph.D., Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, University of Toronto
- M.A.Sc., Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, University of Toronto
- B.A.Sc., Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, University of Toronto
- Micro/Nano sensors and actuators
- Micro/Nano power generation devices
- Micro/Nano biomedical devices
- MTE 140 (Data Structure and Algorithms)
- SYDE 524 (Embedded Real-Time Systems)
- SYDE 628 (Advanced MEMS)
- N. Sinha, D.R. Mahapatra, J.T.W. Yeow, R.V.N. Melnik, and D.A. Jaffray, “Carbon nanotube thin film field emitting diode: understanding the system response based on multiphysics modeling,” Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 535-549, 2007.
- S.S. Abdallah, J.T.W. Yeow, “ZL-Switching matrix: An optimal scalable free-Space strictly nonblocking 2D OXC architecture,” Journal of Optical Networking (accepted)
- J.D. Yantzi, J.T.W. Yeow, S.S. Abdallah, “Multiphase Electrodes for Microbead Control Applications: Integration of DEP and Electrokinetics for Bio-Particle Positioning,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics (accepted)
- J. Ma, J.T.W. Yeow, J.C.L. Chow, R.B. Barnett, “A Carbon Nanotube-based Radiation Sensor,” special issue on Biomedical Robotics and Biomedical Mechatronics for the International Journal of Robotics and Automation (accepted)
- J. Ma, J.T.W. Yeow, J.C.L. Chow, and R.B. Barnett, A Customized Radiation Sensor for Ionization Collection. To appear in IEEE Sensors Journal, December 2006.