Welcome to the Department of Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering (MME) Safety website. Here you will find information regarding safety resources in MME and on campus, safety training courses, incident reporting, and more. Please address any comments or concerns regarding the content on this website, broken links, or other information to email@example.com. Be safe!
Safety Personnel Contact Information
The Safety Office provides consultation and support services to the University community on matters relating to environmental and occupational health and safety. For more information visit the Safety Office website.
- Michael Herz, Lab Director, x33026, E3-2111
- Patricia Nieva, Chair of the Safety Committee, x37786, E3-4115
Following is the list of Important Safety Contacts:
- Ambulance 911
- UW Health Services ext. 33544
- UW Police ext. 22222
- Plant Operations ext. 33793
- Poison Control Centre 1-800-268-9017