After you apply
Thank you for submitting your PharmD application! We are excited you considered Waterloo’s PharmD program for your professional aspirations. See detailed information below so you can ensure your application is complete and sent forward for consideration by the Admissions Committee.
Activate your Quest account:
- If you are a first-time applicant to Waterloo, you will need to activate your user ID and password which will allow you to use Quest.
- Quest is the portal through which you will view your application status, submit your AIF, upload supporting documents, check the receipt of your transcript and reference letter, and change your personal contact information.
- Click here for instructions on how to create your Quest account.
Register with Acuity Insights - Casper
- Take the Casper test
- Input your Waterloo ID number on your Casper profile.
- If this step is not complete, your Casper scores will not be distributed to the School and your application disqualified for missing a requirement.
- Casper test scores will automatically be transmitted to Waterloo, for applicants who have included their complete and accurate Waterloo ID number on their profile.
Communications & Deadlines
- All documents and communications must be received by the deadlines posted on the Application Timeline. Applications will not be put forward to the Admissions Committee for consideration if documents or communications are not received by the date and time specified on our web pages.
- Please include your full name and Waterloo ID number in all communications to Waterloo.
- Please ensure your email address is up-to-date on Quest. The majority of our communications to you will be via email. This should be an email you check often and you will be responsible for all communications sent to the email address you have listed in Quest.
- For questions about your application, AIF, reference, and transcripts, email the Admissions Officers in the Registrar’s Office.
- For program and administrative information, email the pharmacy advisors.
- For Quest support, email the Student Service Centre.
If you require accommodations for any of the admissions tools and procedures please submit a request for special consideration.