Supervisors: Marie-Claire Cordonier-Segger and Olaf Weber
- Sustainability transitions
- Law & Policy alignment with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Social-ecologic systems
- Climate change adaptation
- Ecosystem services
- Ira Feldman, “The Green New Deal – Is it Sustainable?” (Op-ed) The Hill, February 9, 2019
- Ira Feldman, Reid Lifset, et al., "The Circular Economy: Regulatory and Commercial Law Implications," Environmental Forum, Fall 2016.
- Ira Feldman, “Partnerships and Partnerships: A Brief Guide to the Evolving PPP Landscape,” International Law News, Fall 2016.
- Ira Feldman & John Dernbach, “The ABA Embraces Sustainability – from the Earth Summit to Rio+20 and Beyond,” International Law News, Winter 2015.
- Richard Field & Ira Feldman, “The United Nations Post-2015 Development Agenda,” International Law News, Winter 2015.
- Ira Feldman, “ISO Standards, Environmental Management Systems and Ecosystem Services” chapter in: Djordje Pinter & Uwe Schubert (eds), Wirtschaft – Gesellschaft – Natur, Ansätze zu einem zukunftsfähigen Wirtschaften, Metropolis Verlag, Marburg Germany, May 2011, reprinted in Environmental Quality Management, Spring 2012.
- Ira Feldman, “Business & Industry: Transitioning to Sustainability” chapter in J. Dernbach (ed.), Agenda for a Sustainable America, Island Press/ELI, 2009.
- Ira Feldman & Sarah Jensen, “Preparing for the Day After Tomorrow: Frameworks for Climate Change Adaptation,” 8 Sustainable Development Law & Policy 61, Fall 2007.
- Ira Feldman & Richard Blaustein, “Ecosystem Services as a Framework for Law and Policy,” 37 Environmental Law Reporter 10756, October 2007.