SCBUS - Equity, Diversity, Decolonization, and Inclusion
Welcome! The purpose of this page is to raise awareness and provide resources that would aid in creating a safer and welcoming space for everyone.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of organizations available on campus that are related to equity, diversity, decolonization, and inclusion.
- Science Anti-Racism Taskforce (SART)
- Racial Advocacy for Inclusion, Solidarity and Equity (RAISE)
- Office of Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Anti-racism (EDI-R)
- Research Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (REDI) Council
- Office of Indigenous Relations
- Gender and Sexual Diversity Working Group (GSDWG)
- Black Faculty Collective
- Decolonization in Science
- Approaching Decolonization
- Decolonization Resources, contains various readings, open educational resources, videos and others
- Indigenization, Decolonization, and Reconciliation
- Black Faculty Collective Resources, includes Academic, Anti-Black racism and Allyship resources
- Anti-Racism Resources, contains almost 200 resources for all ages
- Office of Indigenous Relations - Allyship
- Basic Tips to Expand LGBTQIA+ Allyship, also includes other links such as a glossary, pronouns and inclusive language, and educational workshops
- Created Equal Apple Podcast, by Statistics Canada
- WUSA Incident Reporting Form for undergraduate students
- GSA-UW Advising and Support for graduate students
- Conflict Management & Human Rights Office Services
- Equity Supports Both on and off Campus
If you have any suggestions or would like to leave some feedback, please fill out the form below!