Continuation in the Science and Business, Biology Specialization program requires a cumulative overall average of 65% and a cumulative Science average of 65%. Successful completion of this program requires:
|AFM 131||BIOL Elective||AFM 123||BIOL Elective||BIOL Elective||BIOL Elective||BIOL Elective||
|SCCOM 100||BIOL Elective||BIOL Elective||BIOL Elective||BIOL Elective||AFM 231||BIOL Elective||BIOL Elective|
|CHEM 120/120L||CHEM 123/123L||BIOL Elective||Program Elective||BIOL Elective||CHEM 237/237L||Elective||Elective|
|MATH 127||ECON 101||CHEM 266/266L||ECON 102||SCBUS 323||ECON 371||Elective||
|SCBUS 123||SCBUS 122||SCBUS 223||ECON 221||ECON 220||SCBUS 225||SCBUS 423|
Successful completion of this program requires:
- 3.0 CHEM units: CHEM 120, CHEM 120L, CHEM 123, CHEM 123L, CHEM 266, CHEM 266L, CHEM 237, and CHEM 237L
- 3.0 units at a 100- or 200-level
- 3.5 units at a 300- or 400-level
- 0.5 unit at a 400-level
- 1.5 AFM units: AFM 123, AFM 131, and AFM 231
- 2.5 ECON units: ECON 101, ECON 102, ECON 220, ECON 221, and ECON 371
- 0.5 MATH unit: MATH 127
- 0.5 CS unit: CS 100
- 3.0 SCBUS units: SCBUS 122, SCBUS 123, SCBUS 223, SCBUS 225, SCBUS 323, and SCBUS 423
- 1.0 program elective unit chosen from: ACTSC 231, ECON 211, ECON 361, ECON 372, HRM 200, HRM 301, MSCI 311, MSCI 432, STAT 231, and STAT 333
- 1.0 BIOL (300-level or higher) elective or any program elective unit
- 0.5 SCCOM unit: SCCOM 100
- 0.5 elective unit, any subject
Additional Program Conditions:
- BIOL 101 does not count towards this program.
- A maximum of 2.0 failed units is permitted.
- Normally, a maximum of 3.0 SCBUS units is permitted.
- 100- and 200-level BIOL electives should be chosen to satisfy prerequisites for upper-year BIOL electives.
- BIOL labs may be needed to satisfy upper-year courses as prerequisites.
- BIOL 130L, BIOL 240L, or BIOL 273L is recommended if BIOL 130, BIOL 240, or BIOL 273 count as a BIOL elective.
- Alternative program electives may be substituted with permission from the program advisor.
- HRM 200 and MSCI 311 are recommended program electives.
- Students can choose to emphasize one of the following Business areas by selecting or substituting appropriate program electives into their program. Students should note that this may require an additional term(s) of study: