St. Paul's has private guest rooms located on University of Waterloo's main campus in our Graduate Apartments building. The building houses graduate students and other visiting faculty, providing a highly talented and interesting environment.
See the photo gallery.
See the rate information.
Note: Reservations are required.
To book a room:
- Use our online booking engine
- Call us at 519-885-1460 during regular business hours
- Email at email@example.com
Note: Phone messages and emails are checked during regular business hours only. No reservation service is available after hours.
The guest rooms at St. Paul's offer a number of distinct advantages:
- Located right on University of Waterloo's main campus.
- Free parking is included, so you won’t need to find alternate parking on campus for your stay.
- Each room has a private bathroom, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, small fridge, and microwave.
- Every room has its own individually controlled heating and air conditioning.
- You have access to the facilities at St. Paul's, including a fitness room, laundry, games room, outdoor rooftop patio and dining facilities -- relax and enjoy.
- Phones, high-speed Internet (through University of Waterloo's residence Internet service) and cable television are provided in each room.
- All linens and towels are supplied.
- Housekeeping service is included.
- The rooms are located in a controlled-access building.
- All rooms are smoke-free.