Our private guest rooms are located in the Green Wing in United College's main building, located on the University of Waterloo campus. We hope you enjoy your stay with us!
See our current room rates.
To book a room:
- Book online
- Call us at 519-885-1460 during regular business hours (Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm)
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online reservations can be made at any time. Please note that phone messages and emails are checked during regular business hours only.
United's guest rooms offer a number of distinct advantages and amenities:
- Located right on University of Waterloo’s main campus
- Free parking
- Private washroom, hair dryer, flatscreen TV with cable, free WiFi, small fridge, microwave, iron and ironing board
- Individually controlled heating and AC
- Access to all the facilities in United's main building, including Watson’s Eatery
- All linens and towels are supplied
- Daily housekeeping service is included
- Rooms are located in a controlled-access building
- All rooms are smoke-free
United's Guest Rooms: How to check in and out
I lived in the Graduate Building at United as a postdoc for two years and I still use the guest rooms weekly as a lecturer. I have always been very happy with the rooms and staff service. For me, United is not only great because of its convenient location and reasonable prices -- the staff have been very friendly and helpful whenever there was a maintenance need. United is the ideal quiet and relaxing place for me to rest right after busy lectures on campus, and I wholeheartedly recommend this great place to anyone who has business at UWaterloo.