The Global Business and Digital Arts (GBDA) Society is the representative student body for undergraduate students enrolled in GBDA at the University of Waterloo.
Provide resources for all students which allow them to seek out both academic and professional aspirations,
Create a forum where members may share ideas,
Cultivate a spirit of mutual assistance and co-operation, as well as open lines of communication among GBDA students, faculty and staff,
- Host and support academic and social events to cultivate community among members.
Have an idea?
GBDA Society wants to help your ideas and initiatives take flight. We are always looking to partner with innovative GBDA students. Send us an email at email@example.com, send us a message on any of our social media, or reach out to one of our Society members. You can also fill out our Event Proposal Form (docx). Please email us the completed form as a PDF file.
2022-2023 GBDA Society Executive Team
- President: Graeme Tooley
- Vice-President: Gaurav Shah
- Chief of Finance: Cindy Chuong
- Director of Operations: Anika Kapal
- Junior Director of Operations: Michelle Cheng
- Director of Academics: Anne Gaviola
- Chief of Communications, External: Shivani Gnan
- Chief of Communications, Internal: Deniz Mohajeri
- Chief of Design: Alita Thomas
Elections for all elected executive positions are held by the society during the end of winter term for the following spring, fall, and winter terms. Any vacant positions may be appointed by current executive members of the GBDA society for the remainder of the current election cycle.