We're located in the new section of the PAS building, on the southwest corner of campus, right next to Hagey Hall and the Faculty of Environment buildings.
Psychology, Anthropology and Sociology (PAS) building
519-888-4567, ext. 35870
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Advising Appointment Honours: 10:00 am - 11:30 am & 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Drop by the Arts Undergraduate Office (PAS 2439) on Wednesdays without an appointment; advisors will see you on a first-come-first-serve basis. Walk-in Wednesday hours are from 10:00 am - 11:30 am & 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm.
While Arts academic advising takes place at several locations on campus, the Arts Undergraduate Office (AUO) is the one-stop academic resource centre for all Arts students.
We can help you with:
- Course selection
- Program and plan requirements
- Academic difficulties
- Academic record
- Academic standing
Academic advisor appointments
If you want to make an appointment, there are a few things you should do to prepare:
- Make sure you know who your advisor is. If you're in a major or are registered at one of the university colleges, contact your advisor directly.
- Provide the following pieces of information:
- University Waterloo student ID number
- Reason for appointment request (e.g., grades, course selection, program requirements)
- Suggestions of times you would be available for appointments (appointments are available Monday - Friday during business hours only)
Due to the number of appointment requests that the AUO receives, we do not schedule appointments by email. You must call or drop by the office to schedule your appointment.
Call us at 519-888-4567, ext. 35870 and speak with one of our Student Services Assistants. We're always willing to help!
Come to the AUO during our regular office hours whenever you have questions! We’ll answer your questions right away if we can, or book an appointment to get you the answers you need.
Email your general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll make sure you get your questions answered by the right person.