Join a Community Innovation Challenge
Are you interested in tackling a meaningful problem but don't know where to start? Would you like to collaborate with a public sector or not-for-profit organization with a social purpose?
Community Innovation Challenges give teams of students access to real-world, pressing problems provided by social-purpose organizations in our community. Students receive innovation management training and work in teams to identify opportunities to design impactful solutions.
We are lucky to have a wide network of engaged community partners interested in advancing innovation and collaborating with youth. Previous program partners include:
- Hospice Waterloo Region
- Ontario Snow Resort Association
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Schlegel Villages
- Smart Waterloo Region Innovation Lab
- UWaterloo Office of Sustainability
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Canadian Ski Council
- Volunteer Action Centre
- Reception House
- Home and Community Care Support Services Waterloo Wellington