For University announcements and updates related to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Information website.
What’s happening with the WCMS?
WCMS 3.0 update
Check out the updated project timeline to follow all of the WCMS 3 updates!
- With the revised WCMS 3 launch date of June 29, 2021, we’ve updated the migration schedules shared in the Migrations channel on Teams.
- Information regarding the migration process, as well as some migration FAQs, can be found on the Building the Next WCMS website.
- Please continue to reach out with site deletion requests, website lead changes, team member additions to the Migrations channel.
- The Quality Assurance (QA) service offered by the Training and Support team will end on April 23, 2021. If you currently have a site on pilots on which you’d like a QA completed, the QA will need to be scheduled two weeks prior to April 23.
- Alpha 4 testing has begun. Please explore your testing site and report bugs or issues using the Alpha testing bug report form.
- The next WCMS 3 working sessions have been scheduled for April 6 and April 27.
WCMS course offerings
We are back - virtually!
Have a question, or need some help with your website? A virtual Drop-in lab will be open every Thursday afternoon from 1-4 p.m. to provide WCMS content maintainers one-on-one website and training support.
Who’s new to the WCMS…
12 more sites have launched in the Waterloo Content Management System (WCMS) since our last update.
- A Decade of Impact
- Computational Mechanics Research Group
- Continuous Improvement and Change Management Community of Practice
- Emerging Energy Research Laboratory
- Fluid Flow Physics Group
- Healing Tattoos
- Innovation Arena (Single page)
- Philosophy Graduate Student Association
- Silicon Bioelectronics (SiBio) Laboratory
- Statistical Image Processing
- Valuing Canada’s Water Resources and Aquatic Ecosystem Services
New on Web Resources
Current development sprint:
Previous development sprints:
From the blog: